The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Senior AQA Java Engineer!
Work days: Sunday-Thursday
Work hours: 9 am - 6 pm Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) time zone
At least 4+ years in Java
At least 2+ years in Appium
Experience in FinTech or E-commerce
Location: Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Spain
We are looking for a detail-oriented Test Automation Engineers for different levels, including senior, with creative thinking; those, who are ready to challenge themselves in a process of providing new testing solutions.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Ability to properly in details define Test Cases after specification review;
- Ability to create/update manual Test Cases and perform qualitative manual testing;
- Ability to create/update automated (FIT, XML) Test Cases based on the defined ones. Knowledge of SQL;
- Ability to perform load and performance testing, including test plans creation/update/results analysis (JMeter);
- Strong analytical skills and ability to qualitatively review specifications and clarify uncertain questions with Business Analysts;
- Work organization and reporting skills;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Additional sills and qualification required for the higher position:
- Experience in web application testing;
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (for example: Selenium, REST Assured);
- Knowledge of any OOP language;
- Understanding of testing principles, practices and processes, good knowledge of SDLC;
- Autonomous and independent work.
As an advantage:
- Azure cloud services usage experience;
- Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools;
- Knowledge of and experience in non-functional testing;
- ISTQB certificate.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Analyze product requirements, develop/maintain tests including reusable test scripts;
- Run test scripts and analyze/report results, incl. automated and manual testing (80/20);
- Follow good development practices creating new test solutions;
- Use test administration/management/monitoring tools as required.
Additional information about the project:
We strongly believe that through our Digital Bank powered by AI, we will be able to contribute positively to the development and growth of the Kingdom’s ambition towards more financial literate society to succeed in a thriving economy:
By introducing to the market the latest technologies, we will accelerate innovation in the country and contribute to the development
By introducing smart financial solutions, we will accelerate the digitization of banking sector and help to reach a cashless society;
By providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy;
By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered of high risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion;
By using continuous Data Analysis into our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money
THE TOOLS WE USE
It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality at Digital Bank and our tech-stack is continually evolving but to give you a flavor of what we’re currently working with here are some of the tools we use;
Languages: Go, Java (micronaut), Swift, Kotlin, Python
Tools: REST Assured, Espresso, XCUITest, Postman, TestNG, Allure Report, Docker, GitLab, Bitrise, Firebase
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Pair-Programming
THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
● End-to-end outcome testing
● Carrying out re-mark requests
● Trend analysis and process improvement
● Pulse checks
● Providing QA guidance and support
● Being flexible with responsibilities and having a positive attitude towards any changes to the role, company/departmental objectives, priorities, and targets
● You have experience in Quality Assurance
● You enjoy solving problems in a creative way and aren't afraid to dig deeper to find solutions
● You are data-oriented and have strong attention to detail
● You have an exceptional understanding of procedures and possibilities to identify gaps
● You've previously implemented a QA framework either from scratch or completed QA-specific change projects.
● Understanding the Test Automation Design patterns and frameworks
● Participate in code review sessions with developers and QA Engineers
● Strong Knowledge in GIT and version controls systems like (GitLab - GitHub)
● At least 5 years experience in Test Automation For Web and Mobile apps
EXPERIENCE ON SOME OF THE FOLLOWING SKILL S WILL BE LOOKED UPON FAVORABLY
● Appium - cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid, and mobile web and desktop apps
● K6 performance testing tool
● Rest-assured / Java - API automation
● Git and GitLab
● REST API solutions
● Continuous integration environments covering: source code repositories; version control; build creation; unit, integration, and system tests.
● Has experience in Banking Systems & FinTech
● Has experience in Non-functional Testing (Performance & Security)
● Has worked with cloud solutions
● Strong technical experience and fluent in technical communications
● Expertise in the end-to-end software development life cycle
● Demonstrable track record in a delivery-focused role.
About CHI Software
CHI Software is a software development company with 16 years of experience in the field. We collaborate with enterprises across the globe by delivering cutting-edge technology solutions for startups and medium-sized businesses. With over 600 engineers, we focus on Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, IoT, and Web solutions for Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, Retail, Media & Entertainment, and Travel industries. CHI Software is a global software development provider headquartered in Limassol, Republic of Cyprus, with distributed offices in Philadelphia (PA), USA, Kobe, Japan, and Lviv, Ukraine.
We constantly keep up with the current technology trends, developing Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, and Cloud (AWS, Azure) solutions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni