We offer the opportunity to be the driver of new business at Intellias.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code
- Work on the development of cool new features, services, and APIs
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to design, implement and continually improve scalable web applications and services
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services
- Help shape our professional culture, working methodologies and best practices
- 5+ years of experience working as a backend developer,
- At least 1 year of NodeJS development experience
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDb)
- Experience working with Git
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment
- Fast learner, problem solver, with great attention to details
- Communicative team player, yet comfortable with independently owning a project end-to-end
- Good spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with serverless
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Experience with AWS services (e.g. AWS lambdas)
Intellias is a global IT company with more than 2600 specialists that operates in Ukraine, Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal, Colombia, India, Germany, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. With more than 20 years of market experience, Intellias creates and supports a human-to-human culture to unite engineers, creators, and innovators.
The company develops complex software solutions and provides professional services, specializing in automotive, navigation, financial, and telecommunications technologies. More than two billion people around the world use technology products developed by Intellias engineers. For many years in a row, Intellias has been recognized as one of the best IT employers according to DOU.ua, the largest IT community in Ukraine. In 2020 and 2021, the company was ranked as a top IT employer by Forbes and EY.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 January 2023