Hey! We are Kultprosvet - the team of web and mobile software developers that cares.
Now we're expanding and welcome talented Project Manager to join our team.
About the project:
The leading global growth partner and omnichannel distributor for the world’s most coveted beauty brands. At our core, a brand that loves brands. Fusing technology with creativity, we build brands that inspire a new generation of consumers.
We expect from the candidate:
● 2+ years of commercial experience in IT;
● Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
● Jira and Confluence management experience;
● Good theoretical understanding of the fundamental technologies used by technical teams (web apps development frameworks and programming languages, UIs, APIs, databases and SQL, CI/CD, GIT, types of software testing);
● Preparation to take manual testing;
● Level of English - upper-intermediate+;
● Good communication skills;
● Team management and leadership skills.
Will be a plus:
● Technical QA manual background
● Establish and monitor requirements management processes during the project life cycle;
● Risk management, ability to react rapidly and to be highly problem-solving oriented;
● Contributing to activities such as Refinement, Grooming, Estimation, Sprint planning, Daily standup, Sprint review, Retrospective.
● Make plans and project assessments;
● Break down projects into tasks, prioritize and distribute them among the team;
● Effective planning of releases to achieve product goals.
● Manage project documentation & maintain the related knowledge base;
What we offer:
● Challenging tasks and projects for professional growth;
● Friendly team workspace and healthy environment;
● Competitive salary;
● Paid vacation and sick leaves;
● Medical insurance;
Dnipro (office or remote)
Have questions? Feel free to contact us about details.
IT company Kultprosvet. We are outsource web and mobile app development company.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 January 2023