Join our Development Center in Kyiv and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients
Join our Development Center in Kyiv and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- Provide telephone and deskside level 2 user support
- Respond to electronically submitted requests
- Provide polite and friendly customer service
- Perform periodic maintenance, provided technical support and executed systems engineering.
- Perform troubleshooting and diagnosis to hardware/software/network failures, and provided resolutions.
- Set-up computers, phone system, voicemail system, software and peripheral equipment for new company hires.
- Set-up users on network and provide user name and password access to specified systems.
- Assisted with Network Administration including connections, hardware and programming configuration, based on vendors Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, IBM.
Communication Skills, LAN, TCP/IP, Tech Support, VPN, Windows 10
Nice to have
English: B2-C1 Advanced
Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni