On behalf of Our Client, Scalors GmbH is looking for Frontend Developer (m/w/d) to join the Client's team in Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded in 2018. Since then, they have been growing steadily and are proud to take up new challenges with the support of a dedicated team. Design and software teams develop virtual simulators for process optimization in the industrial sector. The following products are developed and offered: Digital Twin, IoT Platforms, and HoloLens.Their ambition is to continue to be a reliable partner for some of the biggest players in the wood industry and they are looking forward to new customers, new fields of activity, and exciting further developments.
- In every frontend Inferno, you shine with quick React-ions?
- Or have you ever spent a warm summer night with your friends Ember and Aurelia?
- Do you want to work in an agile team to further the development of our frontend solutions?
- You are motivated to break new ground, test innovative solutions and develop prototypes?
- You already have practical experience in frontend development, know Typescript and GraphQL and website deployment is your thing?
- You can expect a young motivated team, flat hierarchies, and opportunities to help shape the company.
- We live a free choice of working hours and attach great importance to a pleasant workplace.
- Your cozy, modern place of work is located immediately close to Lake Wörthersee, in the Lakeside Park in Klagenfurt, directly adjacent to the University of Klagenfurt and the Europapark.
- Parking spaces, drinks, coffee, and tea in the office are free of charge and you can look forward to amusing team events and other social benefits.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and success-based bonuses.
- 25 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!).
- English lessons in groups.
- Further education is welcomed and encouraged.
SCALORS is a German software outsourcing company, which has development centers across Europe and recruits IT specialists all over the world for permanent employment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We've specialized in building cost-efficient software teams in Ukraine. You work with us as a German contractual partner. This means that you have no monetary insecurities and a very high level of legal security.
Stay tuned for open vacancies on scalors.com!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni