Our team is working with Online Swiss Bank in FinTech industry.
- Stable project despite the current situation in Ukraine
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, local architecture community.
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
Summary of projects and systems: our client is the bank and high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is the bank, the legacy code is limited. We are implementing Continuous Delivery direction, with Docker and K8s infrastructure, bi-weekly releases and maximum automation. Our team is responsible for the implementation of the features for payments processing, credit cards issue, credit card management, crypto wallet management and crypto operations in general
Our organization: we are working as Scrum teams, up to 9 developers in each team, supported by Business Analysts. Daily you will communicate with our client's stakeholders on stand-ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes.
As an Android Developer, you will maintain and develop Swissquote native mobile apps.These apps are used every day by several hundreds of thousands customers to make payments, get financial information and trade on international financial markets.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary product squad and work in a very dynamic environment. You will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle, including:
• requirements gathering
• specification review and approval
• application security
• architecture and refactoring
• work with interaction designers
• collaboration with backend and iOS developers
• troubleshooting and debugging
• testing, deployment, documentation and code reviews
Mandatory Skills Description:
Enthusiastic about joining a challenging and innovative environment, you are passionate about information technologies and you thrive on learning and pushing your knowledge to the limit. You are a highly motivated developer, able to propose creative solutions to complex problems. You can also bring great soft skills such as team work, flexibility, transparency and openness.
Your technical skills set:
• At least 2 years' experience with Android development
• Good knowledge of Kotlin
• Analyze mobile application code security, efficiency and performance
• Provide accurate estimates to management
• Excellent knowledge of Android architecture components
• Knowledge of mobile dev best practices such Agile methodologies, source control management, HTTP and REST APIs
• Demonstrated experience as an Android Developer through past career experiences developing native apps for Google Play Store
• Knowledge of Android standard frameworks
• Experience with continuous integration is an asset
• Experience with iOS development is an asset
• Knowledge of Clean Architecture
• Experience in cryptographie is an asset
Experience in UI testing
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni