kit/code is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Product Manager.
Let's create great products together!
For this position is important that you:
- Have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager working in an agile environment for web, mobile or desktop applications
- Skilled in driving the whole product lifecycle – research, prototyping, iterative development and testing, launch, and continuous improvement
- Inclusive people leader with a track record of building, coaching, and leading healthy product management teams that drive impact
- Data-driven problem solver – you have a knack for analysis and can break down a problem so it can be decided with data, when possible
- Resilient and able to deal with uncertainty and constant change -
you thrive in a startup / scale-up environment and love dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources
- Delivery focused - you are driven to deliver tangible outcomes and you achieve this through ruthless prioritization, swiftly tackling challenges, and providing clear direction to all teams
- Collaborative communicator - you convey information effectively to a variety of audiences, and you are able to form trustworthy connections that bring people together towards a shared goal
- Guardian of quality - you are thorough in your documentation, planning, testing, and release management.
Your future responsibilities and challenges:
- Be responsible for creating and delivering a clear product roadmap, in line with the company’s vision, mission, and strategy
- Co-create a vision and strategy that aligns a customer’s experience, and is connected to a business value model that allows for iterative business value realization traceability
- Build a strong collaboration with partners, stakeholders and peers in engineering, marketing, retention, design, content, BI & data, etc. to foster a culture of impact and performancу
- Drive cross-functional alignment with product strategy by building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Sales, Operations, Support, Strategy, Engineering
- Build a product roadmap that will deliver against customer and business requirements, and promote this across stakeholder groups, ensuring alignment and a unified vision
- Clarify, define and prioritize product development, and evolve these into specifications, user stories, wireframes, and designs
- Manage the end-to-end delivery, internal training and communication, roll-out management.
- Continuously innovate and optimize the product experience through testing and quick, small steps of iteration in order to maximize customer impact
- Shape the future customer experience applying human-centered design practices
- Nurture and manage cultural change and develop adoption strategies for solutions and processes
— Flexible working hours (start your day at 11 or earlier)
— Hybrid work — work from the office in Kyiv or fully remote
— Unlimited payed vacations, days off, sick leaves (everything as it should be)
— Cool social benefits
— Corporate English lessons
— Online/offline corporate events to support your spirit during current historical times
You have already got 50% of success if you are reading this.
So do not hesitate and send your CV, if you think that this vacancy perfectly matches with your experience!
kit/code — IT-компанія з кайфовою атмосферою, яку ти одразу вiдчуєш!
Ми ставимося до задач як до челенджів, і завжди раді новим, бо тільки так розвиваємося та досягаємо нових висот!
А робимо ми ці круті задачі у сферах аналізу даних, маркетингу, CRM, Back-end/Front-end development, billing etc.
Найскладніше в нашій справі — це знайти не тільки професіоналів, а й людей близьких по духу. Тож ми сміливо можемо пишатися, що зібрали команду супер людей, які кайфують від роботи та життя. А ми створюємо для них круті умови.
Складні завдання вирішуються просто, якщо маєш справу з kit/code!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni