We are looking for a Middle Graphic Designer, the main task will be creating corporate materials based on the existing corporate identity, as well as design and animate infographics and illustrative materials. This position offers a possibility to take on commercial projects in the future.
- Create presentations, portfolio in corporate style
- Design of printing and gift products from idea to finished product
- Working with layouts in Sketch
- Creation of visual content for social networks and the Aimprosoft website, including images and infographics
- Prepress files of varying complexity for printing
- Search for manufacturers of products, communication and control of production in printing houses, responsible for the acceptance of released products in the printing house
- 2+ years experience in graphic design
- Knowledge in prepress
- Skills Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect
- Knowledge of the latest graphic design trends
- Pre-Intermediate and higher level of English
- Ability to work in a team
Please, add your portfolio as an attachment to the CV (candidates without portfolio will not be considered for the position).
Nice to have:
- Skills Sketch
- Knowledge of Mac OS
- Experience in press printing
- Creating animated videos in After Effect
- Self-motivated, punctual, adaptable with positive attitude
- Flexibility, creativeness, willingness to go the extra mile, with the traits of quick learner will be more than welcome
- Interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly team
- Gorgeous corporate events
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Free English classes
Aimprosoft is a rapidly growing software development company with 17 years of market presence. We gathered more than 300 like-minded experts who think that product creation is an art and not just an ordinary craft. Our mission is to ensure that businesses of any size can obtain top-notch products that will help them succeed.
Here in Aimprosoft, we believe that personality matters and influences the overall company’s goals. Loyalty values are not simple words for us: we treat every employee as an equal family member and appreciate your initiative, hard work, and dedication. We are open to specialists who understand customers' business needs, and eager to implement advanced technical solutions. Join us to reach the next level together!
DOU company page: