UST Global is seeking an Integration Support Engineer who will be part of the internal infrastructure team.
• You will configure and test system deployments on production, analyze and solve complex technical and application problems that arrive from production environments, and be the bridge between customers, technical account managers, product people, and the entire Cloud Operations
• A hands-on expert for hosting production infrastructure in public cloud tenants focusing on Azure platforms.
• As part of your role, you will be responsible for the implementation of all infrastructure environments including storage, servers, virtualization, infra-automation systems and all associated hardware and software solutions, with emphasis stability, integrity and performance.
• You will ensure that infrastructure implementations follow project management and service delivery best practices.
• You will work with all teams within the business as well as technology and customer success teams to ensure top-notch service and delivery of hosting needs and solutions.
• You will also work closely with the IT Service Delivery and Company’s Customer Success teams to support trouble-shooting, root-cause analysis, and problem remediation, as well as to deploy new solutions and upgrades to demo and production.
• Experience in customer-facing production SaaS environments, with direct interaction with enterprise customers
• REST API writing, executing, and troubleshooting
• Scripting language experience PowerShell /Bash/Python
• Linux proficiency
• Strong ability to independently analyze, learn, debug, and solve problems
• A can-do attitude in a dynamic work environment
• Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal working hours
• Practical experience in end2end testing (UI+API)
• Familiarity in supporting security solutions, including knowledge and hands-on experience with cyber solutions SIEMS, EDR’s – strong advantage
• Familiarity with Azure Sentinel and Log Analytics
• Familiarity with Azure Active Directory (AAD)
• Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent certification
• Familiarity with Microsoft Logic apps – advantage
• Familiarity with monitoring/logs systems such as Prometheus, Datadog, ELK - advantage
• Familiarity with K8S – advantage
• Possibility to influence the development of the project
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday)
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
• Team parties and corporate events
About ITernal Group
We are the ITernal Group, an association of companies established in 2019. Our group includes Rademade, Lenal and the service department of Rozdoum.
All companies in the group have over 8 years of experience in the outsourcing services market. As a result, ITernal provides expertise in niches: eHealth, Marketplaces, Fintech, eCommerce, Logistics and ERP.
We help our clients in:
— Accelerating the development of the current product;
— Building CI / CD processes and changing the product delivery process;
— Integrating existing solutions;
— Building a product from scratch and opening our own R&D center in Ukraine.
The key shareholders in the company are UFuture and InSoft partners.
We took the best of 2 worlds: culture and values from small family-type companies and stability and consistency from the corporate world.
We really care about the market modernisation so in ITernal you’ll have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies: NodeJS, Ruby, Java, Kotlin, VueJS, ReactJS, ReactNative, modern cloud providers as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and follow the SCRUM framework.
You’ll have a chance to take part in pre-sale, create the processes and find the best way of self and company development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 March 2023