Volmi - A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art content for games. We cooperate with the leaders of the gaming industry, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to replenish our talented team.
Join our team of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love for games as a 3D Generalist and create the highest quality 3D models with us.
- Create models based on given concepts or references (High, Mid and Low-poly);
- Create hand-drawn textures for both mobile and realistic models;
- Complete tasks from start to finish, and collaborate with other 3D artists to solve technical and aesthetic tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in game development;
- Hi-poly and low-poly modeling skills, UV mapping, baking, texturing;
- A clear technical understanding of working with handpaint and PBR texturing;
- Excellent knowledge of packages (Maya or 3Dsmax, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop);
- Availability of implemented projects.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Substance Designer, Marvelous Designer;
- Intermediate English level or high;
- Leadership skills.
-The opportunity to work on world-class game projects;
-Career and professional growth;
-Flexible work schedule;
-20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
-50% compensation for professional training and courses;
-Psychological support program for employees;
-Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
We always welcome new talented professionals, so we are waiting for your CV with a link to your portfolio!
About Volmi – A Virtuos Studio.
Volmi – A Virtuos Studio is rapidly growing team of enthusiastic, talented and motivated game developers. We have 15 years of tremendous experience behind us that serves as solid ground for performing challenging projects in highly professional and time efficient ways.
Our core competencies are 3D assets creation with huge expertise in creating photorealistic and cartoon models, concept work and Mobile full-game development.
We completed dozens of AAA projects worldwide and we are actively working on new breathtaking ventures.
Job posted on
6 January 2023