Reporting and Analytics BI team covers company-wide corporate reporting needs. Interacting with internal clients (Luxoft Executive, Engineering and Corporate functions management teams) we build Tableau reporting and data analysis covering different internal Luxoft processes and practices.
Our work is not just to produce dashboards and code, but, together with the business, dive into the essence of key processes and create an advantage for the company in the global market using data-driven decision making. The results energize us to set the bar higher and build best-in-class BI Project.
Our team is around 20 people and looking to expand. We use Tableau as the main dashboarding tool and connect MS SQL database where we store most of the data
Tableau Reports Development
- Exploring the data from corporate systems and development the layer of reliable data sources together with the DWH team
- Design & development of outstanding dashboards and performing UAT with a customer
- Taking care of technical documentation that really helps customers to understand reports and allows the team to manage the content in efficient way
- Release preparation and presenting results to end-users
- Take part in regular syncs with customers on backlog prioritization, blockers, and fast-tracks resolving
- Take part in collecting and merging requirements from different customer groups
Development of data & analytics services
- Drive companywide projects like data catalog, self-service BI, glossary etc.
- Work on BI efficiency initiatives like access management and design excellence
- BI Governance - monitoring of background tasks (extracts, subscriptions, etc.), reports adoption & user's behavior
Analyst-engineer-dashboardologist-designer - all qualities are presented and one is pronounced
2+ year hands on experience with one of BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc.
Strong skills in SQL
Bachelor's Degree or higher education level
Strong data analysis skills
Good presentation and data visualization skills
Great attention to details, structured and analytical approach, critical and logical thinking
Nice to have
Practical experience with other BI tools such as Qlik, Power BI, etc.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni