Investment has long outgrown Wall Street and spread across the globe. In the modern world, everyone should be able to invest according to their values, their budget, and their goals all while minimizing risk.
The products we're developing allow the end users to:
○ Receive automated, algorithm-driven financial planning services with little to no human supervision
○ Set up dynamic thematic portfolios carefully handpicked by experts
○ Trade securities and crypto in a few simple clicks.
For more advanced retail and professional users, we create multi-asset, white-label trading platforms that are designed to enable users to:
○ Identify and analyze market trends in real time
○ Find securities according to specific criteria
○ Follow news, companies, and securities
○ Place orders and trade positions
This team is responsible for implementing and maintaining platforms, applications and microservices related to securities retail trading systems.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you'll be writing automated tests for various applications and microservices, platforms and plugins. You will also manually validate user stories and tasks against pre-production environment (on average, up to 50% of the time). You'll directly communicate with clients on the daily basis and actively participate in Agile process.
○ Relevant tech stack and tools: Java 8 and 11+, RESTful microservices and GraphQL runtime; TypeScript, ReactJS for frontend applications; Docker for apps sandboxing, K8s for team namespaces; CI/CD with Jenkins build farm.
○ Growth opportunities: Individual development plan, local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, company-wide Centers of Excellence and Software Engineering communities.
○ Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance.
○ Fun and life balance: Team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events, no overtimes.
○ Local infrastructure: Powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, gym in the office.
○ Full remote / Hybrid work mode
Summary of projects and systems:
Our client is a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We strive to produce maintainable, modularized, high-quality software using modern tools and libraries, with frequent early releases and maximum automation.
We are working as Scrum teams, with 3-7 people in a team, supported by local Business Analysts & DevOps. You will communicate with our client-side stakeholders on daily stand ups, as well as on the other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using video conferences (Zoom, MS Teams), rocket chat etc.
Learn more about us:
○ QA automation, E2E and API testing
○ Manual validation on environments
○ Requirements analysis and refinement
○ Participation in meetings with customer
Mandatory Skills Description:
○ 2+ years of proven commercial experience in automated and manual testing
○ Good knowledge in QA (theory and practice)
○ Detail-oriented, creative, analytical thinking to make sure the overall quality of the delivered products
○ Good communication and analytical skills
○ Experience automating tests using TestCafe
○ Understanding of REST, experience in API testing
○ Basic understanding of SQL (select, join, insert, update, delete), client-server architecture, HTTP (statuses, authentication schemas, headers, cookies), REST, JSON; experience using Postman or similar tools
○ Ability to implement solid testing strategies
○ Experience with functional, regression, integration testing
○ Agile, Scrum experience
○ Client-exposed experience
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni