We are looking for AEM expert for a long-term project
• Ability to manage source code changes in Git, and build source code with Apache
• Excellent knowledge and experience on Adobe AEM, with expertise on all AEM Stack: AEM Modules, Granite, Sling, OSGi and JCR.
• Working experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in Adobe AEM platform.
• Good working experience in component based development with Java, valuable experience developing with JDK 1.8.
• Working experience in Java Unit Testing using Mockito and PowerMock frameworks.
• Solid knowledge on JS, JQuery, css, less, webpack
• Keen to apply latest front-end techniques to AEM Sites/AEM Forms implementation
• Reviews of other team's Front end code for pre-release screening
• Front end production issue handing and work on emergency release
• Strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures
• Experience in Agile environment
• Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven) & Static Analysis software (SonarQube)
• Growing company with good opportunities for long term career and professional growth
• Competitive salary
• A friendly team of professionals
• Flexible working hours
• Annual paid vacation, paid sick leaves and holidays
• In-house English courses
• Team buildings and corporate events
• Full remote work
• Direct communication with the clients in US, Canada, EU, UK and other countries, potential for growth and self-improvement
About Integrio Systems
Integrio Systems is a Custom Software Development Company that has been providing top-notch solutions for ambitious startups, market leaders, and transnational corporations for over 20 years. We build mutually beneficial relationships between clients and exceptionally talented developers to create solutions loved by even the most demanding customers.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current