StarNavi is looking for Sales Manager to help our company in developing and maintaining sales processes.
- Experience (1-2 years) in B2B sales;
- English. Upper intermediate (B2);
- Previous experience on Lead Generator/Sales Assistant/Sales positions in IT(web, software, mobile development ML, AI, blockchain);
- Understanding of Sales process;
- Knowledge of negotiation psychology;
- Understanding the client’s needs;
- Experience collaborating with Lead Generator;
- Experience using Hubspot or other tools and methods.
- Sale IT services by helping clients to develop their business value;
- Participate in defining Sales strategies;
- Communicate with clients, Lead Generators, PM;
- Close deals.
- Extensive experience and remote work possibilities;
- Hands-on training support and help with creating/updating profile;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Insurance compensation;
- Partial compensation of gym membership, English courses, books, materials for developing etc.;
- Unique company that is focused on the solutions development for specific business niches;
- Opportunity to get more experience with events, conferences, seminars, master classes and training at the company’s expense;
- Best management and team support: we are always happy to hear from colleagues about their business & technology ideas;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas on our internal projects;
- Regular salary revision.
Welcome and thanks to all current, potential and future candidates!
We have many great and exciting plans ahead. We need more people to join us and help make this a reality: could it be YOU?
StarNavi is an outsourcing, outstaffing, and product web development company but not a typical one. We provide a mutually beneficial 100% remote employment. Curious — how are folks handling that? Not every company can make remote work, but those that do have more productive and happier staff.
Our philosophy about building cohesive teams is all about putting people first. Thanks to the remote model we have cost savings that we pass on to our staff.
OUR MISSION AND OUR VISION in a nutshell:
ᐉ Uniting tech professionals around the world to help entrepreneurs, business leaders and visionaries build a solid tech foundation
ᐉ We’re driven by values like teamwork, trust and respect
ᐉ High-quality work, collaboration, accountability and a true passion for the work equal insane potential
Doing so allows our colleagues more time to pursue hobbies, have a social life, volunteer, study, attend events and have some chill time!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 January 2023