We are currently looking for a Deployment Specialist to join the professional product company team which designs and delivers a set of solutions and services which assist Utilities, the Before You Dig industry and other organizations in the protection of the essential underground infrastructure.
- 5+ years managing Windows Server 2016 & 2019
- 3+ years of advanced experience with MS SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL
- 3+ years supporting business-critical software applications
- Experience with IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Experience using a customer support or service desk ticket management application
- Familiarity with the purpose of and some hands-on experience with key components of the Windows operating system, e.g., file system functions, Control Panel functions, Administration functions
- Experience using remote desktop applications and tools
- Some experience installing and updating Windows software applications
- Deploying xAccess solutions as per the company standard/default application installation process
- Configuring xAccess solutions as per Solution Design and/or Scope of Worksdocumentation
- Setting up Windows servers and IIS using best practices for optimal configuration forperformance and reliability
- Test the xAccess installation works as per the Solution Design and/or Scope of Works
- Work with Level 1 & Level 2 Support to troubleshoot any operational issue related to theinstallation and configuration of the xAccess solutions
- Work with a customer to complete the installation, configuration and testing, and seekofficial customer sign off
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at alltimes
- Communicating with customers through various channels (phone, email, online)
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with other team members as necessary
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Update product Knowledge Base
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
What you can expect from us:
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours
- 24 days off per year + 11 national holidays + paid sick days
- Free English/German lessons
- Medical insurance
- Powerful laptop
- PE accounting and support
- Remote job in Ukraine/any EU country
- Regular performance reviews
- Flat organization structure and short decision-making processes
- Work for a foreign company
- Compensation paid in USD
If you’re interested in us, we’d like to find a role for you here!
mcpk. is connecting the best Ukrainian software engineers with IT businesses from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. What makes us different from other Ukrainian IT companies? First of all - our philosophy! We believe that we have two kinds of customers - the businesses and the developers. So we treat each developer as our customer!
Our cooperation is based on one simple principle - you work directly for the company from the DACH region. mcpk., in turn, ensures that everything is functioning well and that you have everything needed for your work, like hardware, insurance, etc. We do not interfere in your daily work as we are big fans of simplicity and transparency.
Last but not least - we board only businesses with projects that are not limited in time, so we are interested only in long-term cooperation with both kinds of our customers.
DOU company page: