inVerita is looking for Node.js Engineer to join the team.
A HealthCare platform that helps people to take care of mental health. Our team is developing a method of supporting people in the exact moment they need it most. Our technology uses Data Analysis and Predictive Analytics to identify patterns of behavior, allowing us to predict when a client will need support. We also use Artificial Intelligence to collect additional data about the client's current experience as well as deliver interventions at the moment they are needed, rather than at the time of the next scheduled appointment. These technological interventions are guided and written by our human workforce of counselors and clinicians.
Project Team: 4 Full-stack engineers, Project Manager.
Technologies stack on the project: Node.js, AWS, React.js React Native, PostgreSQL, Firebase.
• 5+ years of experience as a Full-stack Developer or similar role;
• Experienced with Object-oriented and functional programming along with SOLID design principles and standard software design patterns;
• Extensive experience with React, NodeJS, Next.JS and Gatsby creating cloud-based microservices architecture using AWS Gateway and Lambdas;
• Accomplished at creating robust, secure, scalable, performant RESTful APIs to support multiplatform applications;
• Experienced with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (Sass, Scss, and webpack);
• Experienced with responsive web design, web performance optimization and cross-browser/platform/device testing;
• Experienced with API building and documentation tools such as Postman and Swagger;
• Familiar with employment of OAuth and SAML for authentication and authorization (auth0 and AWS Cognito);
• Proficient at implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
• Familiar with cloud message APIs such as Twilio and AWS SNS;
• Familiar with Pub/Sub Messaging patterns for asynchronous service-to-service communication;
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles;
• English level: Upper- intermediate.
• Design secure, scalable, low-latency, highly available systems
• “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• Responsible for the design, development, and support of integration solutions throughout the organization;
• Understanding of design and development of database systems and data storage solutions;
• Implementation of security and data protection;
• Optimization of existing systems for quality, speed, and scalability;
• Write technical documentation, process flows, and object models;
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation;
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
• Staying up to date with new technology trends, applications, and protocols;
• Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
inVerita is a family-owned custom software company with a focus on building web, mobile solutions and providing customers with team augmentation services. Headquartered in Lviv, Ukraine and being present in Chicago and New York company was founded on unique values, where the quality of delivery, customer satisfaction, and individual employee growth matters prior revenue and profits. Having delivered more than 50 projects, including ERP systems, mobile apps, and web platforms for US and European clients, we're continuing to grow, opening new exciting streams like Data Science and Product Design. inVerita understands that flexibility and the ability to provide options in terms of collaboration matters, so we're able to find an individual approach for every particular client. 87% of the customers have been staying with inVerita throughout the years.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni