IntellectEU is looking for a skilled Legal Advisor to join our fin-tech company and make an impact on the entire financial world!
IntellectEU is looking for a skilled Legal advisor to join our fin-tech company and make an impact on the entire financial world! You will be challenged to work in Contract, Business, Labour, Tax, IP, Civil law in EU, US, UK, Ukraine, and sometimes in other jurisdictions as well.
Our experienced colleagues are ready to share their knowledge and stay open to learning something new from you.
If you have a high level of self-organization, are result-driven, and usually go the extra mile in your work, IntellectEU is a place for you!
- fluent English
- higher legal education
- 5+ years of experience (preferably at least 2 years in IT)
- experience with EU, US jurisdictions
- IP expertise (including License Agreements for new products), security, KYC, good knowledge of contract law and standards in drafting agreements
- experience in drafting legal opinions and legal research
- experience in Web pages compliance, legal support of SaaS solutions
- experience in participation in RFPs
- strong research skills and exceptional attention to details
- critical and structured thinking, creative approach to problem-solving
Nice to have
- open-source licenses experience
- difficult negotiations on drafts experience
- experience in other jurisdictions (Canada, Brazil, Hong Kong, Australia, etc.)
- drafting a wide range of documents and agreements (Services, Software development, License of software) - 99% in English, 1% in Ukrainian.
- reviewing contracts and making a summary of obligations and assessing risks
- negotiate, amend contracts and support the execution
conduct due diligence of existing documents and check if the company is in line with all obligations
- prepare legal opinions based on legislation research for business needs
- support corporate procedures (registration, changes) in Ukraine and abroad (not often though)
- check if all our companies comply with local legislation
- assisting the business development team in RFP participation
- assisting the sales team in onboarding/due diligence of our company by suppliers
- IP Protection
- international experience in a stable company: the company has offices in Brussels, Lisbon, Kyiv, Krakow, and New York and works at the market for over 10 years
- great opportunities for personal and professional development as well as the chance to change the way the business works in the financial world
- challenging projects within the team of professionals
compensation and benefits package including medical insurance, sports activities, and language learning
- minimum viable bureaucracy environment
What is IntellectEU? IntellectEU is all about innovation in the entire financial field. Since 2003 we have broadened our expertise in SWIFT and Blockchain domains, have increased our marketplace by having offices in Belgium, Ukraine, USA and Portugal and have become trusted by hundreds of customers across the US, Europe and Africa.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current