A next-generation cross-asset data management platform to provide globally consistent data and innovative tools to support business strategy for trade/sales clients that is built on big data architecture, highly scalable, and cloud-ready.
The platform enables industry-leading analytics, client reporting, regulatory compliance, surveillance, supervisory reporting, and data science solutions (data flame). The project tech stack: Java, Scala, Spring, SQL, Kafka, Hadoop.
We are looking for a strong Senior Java Developer capable of being able to work within the team, being a mentor for team members, communicating with stakeholders, and being accountable for the whole team and the outcomes of activities that are assigned.
The role of the Tech Lead involves working with strong development teams (2 Senior Java Developers, 2 Regular Java Developers), the opportunity to work with big data improving knowledge in this domain utilizing the resources of an international bank.
• Analysis of existing systems to be replaced with new solution
• Design and architecture of the new platform
• Development of components to support existing functionality
• Creating components to implement new business demands
• Scalability and performance optimization
• Integration with various external data sources (Storm, JDBC, KDB+, websockets, REST services, flat files)
• Management of Team
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Tech/Team Lead experience
• Development experience with expertise in the following:
• Designing and building APIs (Java);
• Java Server-side or Back-end development;
• Core Java;
• Java collections and multithreading;
• Java Memory Management;
• Database and SQL (writing stored procedures, designing table schemas).
• Understanding of distributed systems.
• Understanding of CI/CD workflow.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Enthusiastic and proactive approach with a willingness to learn.
• The candidate is expected to be dynamic, and flexible with a high energy level as this is a demanding and rapidly changing environment
• Apache Spark
• In-memory databases
• Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Impala, HIVE, HBASE, etc.)
• Financial background
• 1+ years of Machine Learning experience in either Java or Python
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current