Looking for new members of Finance Partners team with excellent analytical skills and profound knowledge of all MS Office programs.
• Budgeting, forecasting, reporting by profit/cost centers on a regular basis
• Analyzing the deviations, investigating the reasons for the latter, providing meaningful comments
• Preparation of financial/statistical/analytical models and presenting them to stakeholders
• Ad-hoc financial analysis (what-if analysis; FX, tax, market risk impact analysis etc)
• Consulting stakeholders on financial questions
• Constant support of internal systems with financial data
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Bachelor+ degree in Economics, Banking, Finance or related science
• 2+ years of experience in Finance, Controlling preferably in an international company
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced MS Office user (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Attention to details, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Big4 experience will be a plus
- VBA will be a plus
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: