We are working on a First in Class highload platform for distributing reference data across businesses.
The ISG Cloud platform is a critical segment of data processing (apache storm, akka cluster, akka stream based modules, MongoDB) and distribution (REST (Spray), WebSockets, Web UI (Angular JS) with high SLA and security (OAuth2) requirements) from source to client. Our focus is to ensure that data delivery is fast, secure, and seamless providing high flexibility between disparate systems and extensive customization of data subscriptions to downstream systems.
Scala, Akka HTTP, Akka streams, Apache Flink, Apache Storm, Kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Scalaz, Cats, Shapeless, Docker, Spec2, SBT
• family-like friendly team;
• team opened for the new challenges;
• team which owns technical decisions and drives business initiatives;
• team where everyone could contribute in architecture/design development;
• team where all good ideas are accepted;
• team which likes clean and well-documented code;
• team where the word "refactoring" is frequently used and applied
• Manage the team of 3-7 developers
• Participate in reference data distribution strategy project - API component development
• Work in a globally distributed team
• Create test cases and work with the QA team to ensure test
• Keep clean design, architecture and test records
• Document code and provide code samples to API users
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Proven Scala experience 3+ years
• Overall IT experience - 9+ years
• Team Lead experience - 3+ years
- Java experience - 5+ years
- Mongo DB
- Akka, Kafka, Apache Storm
- Docker, Openshift
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current