Open Commerce® is an intelligent 1:1 loyalty, contactless commerce, and cross-channel platform that combines customer and enterprise data with customer engagement experiences. Open Commerce enables retailers to broaden and unify the customer acquisition funnel.
- 1+ years of experience on similar position (customer support, technical support);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced or Fluent level of English.
- Handling support tickets for selected products (programs);
-Reply to tickets within determined SLA;
- Perform required investigations to resolve incoming support requests;
- Escalate support tickets to the appropriate teams when needed;
- Develop and maintain products knowledge bases (both internal and external);
- Take on-call shifts based on the team on-call rotation schedule;
- Communication with development and project management teams;
- Provide the necessary reporting;
- Participate in some QA activities;
- Participate in other activities of product teams (preparing documents and presentations, performing investigations);
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance programme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable and cozy office or full remote;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Who we are: Stuzo helps Everyday Spend Retailers Know and Activate™ more customers and data in real-time, leading to more visits, more gallons, and bigger baskets. Stuzo’s Open Commerce® product suite consists of: Activate for Intelligent 1:1 Loyalty, Transact for Contactless Commerce, and Experience for Cross-Channel Customer Experiences.
At Stuzo, we share a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. This means we only hire nice, bright, fun people who work hard by default, due to their motivation and passion for their craft.
Join our team to build digital products for some of the world’s largest brands!
DOU company page: