We are looking for a Senior Ruby Software Developer to join our team working on a large complex project.
It is highly organized team of 25 professionals with structured processes and management polished to the level you enjoy pure engineering experience.
StartupCraft is a fast-growing, technically oriented, full-remote working company that works both on its internal solutions (i.e. we create solutions we use ourselves like Synchronos - our own product for managing the remote working business), as well as providing outsourced software development services. We marry the brilliant ideas of our clients with technology.
At this moment StartupCraft counts 50+ full-time employees spread across Western Europe, Asia, and Africa and with more than 200 successfully finished projects.
Our key expertise:
∙ Blockchain development (DApps, Coins, Smart Contracts and Audit)
∙ Custom Web Applications (React, Ruby, Node, Elixir)
∙ Mobile Apps (iOS, Android)
∙ APIs & Integrations
∙ UI/UX design
∙ Technical audit and troubleshooting
What makes us different?
We enjoy working on unique and challenging tasks, not wasting our time on routine. It helps keep our brains always in shape and drives us to get up every morning. It leads the engineering mind to work with compassion and discover high-quality code formulae. Open Source only teases with a solution and in the end, it isn't ready for real production experience. By investing thousands of hours when developing our own reusable system we never reinvent the wheel.
We crafted more than 100+ software solutions in a form of applications and solutions in the following industries: wealth management, e-commerce, management, healthcare, coaching, fantasy sports and productivity, digital media, and marketing. We are focused on growing in AI(Deep learning) sector now and working on developing our internal product to share our experience in a form of application.
Our team values:
• Engineers in the heart. StartupCraft is long been proud to create a paradise for software engineers as they are our main success drivers. We unite people with the same values and vision for the future. We are true believers that technology is what shapes our lives and future and we never sacrifice the quality no matter the odds.
• Freedom as a foundation for creativity and growth. StartupCraft was founded as a fully remote company in order to remove physical limits of work presence and allow every team member to work wherever they are. We believe that creativity unfolds with the ability to travel: meet new places, people and get inspiration from the surrounded world.
• Every member is a powerhouse. Every StartupCrafter has a full sense of responsibility for his/her work and puts him/herself in the position of a business owner, making decisions independently but in tight communication with a team.
• Technical excellence. StartupCraft is at the forefront of modern technology and will always remain there. We tamed an opportunity to work only with the top-notch technology existing on the market. No excuses or alternatives, we create a trend — not just following it.
• Never stop improving. We constantly work towards implementing our own solutions which are repeated from project to project which in turn can be re-used significantly. It helps us concentrate work efforts on unique, undiscovered problems and make every day different.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 November 2022