Brand awareness and digital marketing. We are looking for experience in US Market.
Argo Brands is a household brand that is built upon integrity and value. We have grown into a company that proudly offers eco-friendly products across the most extensive online retail vendors. With three brands in our portfolio, we showcase a wide range of products that are well-suited for the consumer market.
We are looking for a Marketing Team Lead to run marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness. The Marketing Team Lead will be responsible for brand awareness, growing social media presence, creating high-quality content, identifying new product opportunities, and improving brand value. A successful candidate will have digital marketing and development brand awareness experience in the US market.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Overseeing marketing department. Managing social media, public relations efforts (including editorial recommendations on Amazon & media outreach), content creation & operational marketing.
- Identifying customers' avatars and their needs to form the best product value proposition (messages, images).
- Research & monitor competitors to identify opportunities and threats (in the area of responsibility).
- Forecasting marketing campaigns performance, setting targets, and monitoring results. Budgeting marketing activities. Reporting results to the executive team.
- Following trends, propose potential new products & improvements at active products.
- Design marketing funnel and programs. Take accountability for forecast, budget, resource allocation & performance. Report results to the executive team.
- Develop and maintain a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing funnel KPIs.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in product marketing.
- Outgoing, high energy, and self-motivated to achieve marketing targets for monthly goals.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent business judgment, strategic and design thinking, and ability to separate essential and non-essential elements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with team members.
Stock Option Plan in 3 years
Paid Time Off
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and will do their best to achieve great results. This role is for a focused team player with a determined attitude who wants to work.
Job posted on
21 November 2022