GFL is looking for Microsoft Power Platform Sr. Engineer for long term remote project.
- Provide Power Platform architecture designs, configurations, administration, governance, and functional support.
- Deliver services and solutions using the Power Platform suite: Dataverse, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agent, AI Builder, custom development, and data integrations.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into custom design and development of Microsoft Power Platform-based applications.
- Support project and tech lead in development plans, estimation, and code and design reviews.
- Exhibit analysis, problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skill s to assist customer with their technical issue.
- Design and develop integrated business solutions that interact between multiple enterprise platforms within and cloud (SAAS). These systems include but are not limited to Microsoft Power Platform, Azure Logic Apps, - SharePoint Online, SPFX, Office365, Power BI, and analytics systems.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working with Microsoft OnPremise and Cloud Services.
- Proven experience in Visual Studio and Azure DevOps, Git, TFS, or other source control management tools.
- Proven experience in designing and building Power Platform solutions using Microsoft Dataverse, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agent, AI Builder.
- Proven experience in Developing custom connectors integrated with Power Platform.
- Solid Knowledge of PowerShell, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Graph, SharePoint Online, OneDrive4Business, and Teams.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, IIS, ADFS, Active Directory, and Exchange.
- Knowledge of Azure AD, Azure Apps, Azure functions, Azure logic apps, and Azure SQL DB.
- High-level understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, Load balancers, Firewall, and SMTP.
- Preferred: Development / configuration of applications with SharePoint Online.
- Preferred: Mobile application development and support, JSON and Kusto query languages.
- Preferred: Database Design, T-SQL, stored procedures, views, triggers.
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni