Our client focuses on complex patients, initially targeting respiratory conditions such as COPD and asthma.
Our client focuses on complex patients, initially targeting respiratory conditions such as COPD and asthma. The relationship-based clinical service delivers continuous, proactive care by combining best-in-class remote monitoring technology with proprietary biomarkers, deep clinical expertise, and data-driven infrastructure. Client’s care teams are designed to work in close collaboration with a partner’s existing care infrastructure to utilize Client’s technology and data to personalize the care of each member.
Client’s patient-centric approach also underlies its clinical trials solution. By bringing the trial to the patient’s home, our client can dramatically improve their experience, reducing the burden for both patients and study sites.
Where you’ll see your impact
You will be responsible for building cutting-edge and highly-scalable iOS apps from the ground up. This role is extremely demanding and crucial to the success of the company.
Furthermore, you will need to work very closely with designers to shape the product roadmap and the long-term vision of the product from a technical standpoint.
We are looking for someone who wants to transform and simplify healthcare; someone who cares about improving people’s lives; someone who never gives up, is intellectually curious, and can work under uncertainty and stress. We look for someone courageous enough who will work hard and put all of their heart into making a better future a reality. We look for someone who is ready to get on a mission, a tough one.
This may be a good fit if you have
• Minimum 6 years Mobile Development experience
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Swift
• A solid understanding of the CoreBluetooth stack
• Experience with writing and maintaining unit tests on an ongoing, quality commercial software project
• Experience using agile / Scrum methodology as part of a small software development team
• A solid understanding of how to use REST APIs efficiently in mobile apps
• Confidence in building solid software architectures, and efficiently syncing data models with a backend
• An addiction to learning and discovering new ways of doing things better
• Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
What you’ll be responsible for
• Implementing exciting new features that will help drive our mission statement forward
• Maintaining and improving existing features
• Work closely together with our firmware engineers to build new hardware products and SDKs
• Work closely together with our iOS Architect to make sure we are following the latest and best practices to scale and support multiple SDKs across multiple iOS applications
• Mentor and onboard junior engineers to assist them and make them productive colleagues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni