TeQatlas is more than a matchmaking platform and an investment management tool.
Our mission is to revolutionise how companies manage capital by creating a new infrastructure for value-driven people.
With the expansion of our sales team, we are opening a full-time Business Development Manager vacancy! We need a person who can establish and execute the Business Development strategy.
In this role, you will:
● Lead the design and implementation of an efficient business development strategy, with an emphasis on creating long-term relationships with private market players, including VC, Investment Associations, and others.
● Oversee the management of existing and new relationships with partners and clients, ensuring their needs are met, and they are engaged.
● Personally build relationships that result in support for existing partnership programs.
● Provide supervision and guidance for sales, customer, and account management teams.
● Leverage the time and effort of the Executive team, identifying and implementing ways to enlist and motivate them to facilitate prospect introductions, attend meetings, and participate in other business development activities as appropriate.
● At least 5 years of business development experience, including demonstrated success in business-to-business sales, forging strategic partnerships that have resulted in significant increases in earned income.
● Ability to innovate, develop new strategies, and drive creativity and inventiveness within the organization’s business development and fundraising strategies.
● Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent the organization passionately to potential partners, as well as listen and respond to the interests of a variety of stakeholders.
Nice to have:
● Strong staff management skills, with the ability to foster a sense of team accountability and high performance.
● Experience in a private market sector, investment, consumer finance, financial literacy, and/or community development.
We are working on tech-enabled end-to-end platform that would help great founders connect with investors, and disrupt the current fundraising process as we know it.
TeqAtlas was featured in Fortune, CoinTelegraph, Value Walk, The Block, Irish Tech News and other international media. Founding team was featured in Forbes with the previous successful venture.
Job posted on
16 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni