The project aims to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.
Working with a data platform that gathers information about the appropriate company from various sources, normalizes it according to the predefined flow, and shows it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards. The gathered and processed information lets the end-user make a decision regarding the business state of the investigated company. Analytical information helps to predict the future state of the appropriate company.
As an investor, the client provides high-value analysis and support to partner companies to identify and mitigate emerging business challenges. Today the process is highly manual and fragmented.
- 4+ years in Business Analysis
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and skills in Business Analysis techniques and practices
- Fluent in English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Knowledge of Requirements Management tools
- Skills with Requirements identifying and documenting
- Ability to perform GAP, root cause analysis
- Facilitation and ownership skills are a must
- Experience in the finance software domain
- Requirements management (elicitation, clarification, docs preparation, keeping requirements up to date)
- Backlog management (making sure priorities, description and STRs are Ok before planning, selecting of items to work on)
- Support of developers (clarification of expected results and problems described in defects, clarification and explanation of requirements around the area, identification of end-user cases)
- Support of QA (clarification of STRs, requirements around the area, business cases and help with test cases creation, complex scenarios preparation)
- Organizational activities (Scrum Masters substitution, meetings handling and facilitation, documents and processes changes, new initiatives implementation)
- Perform gap analysis between high-level and low-level requirements
- Business trips (UK/USA/Canada)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni