We are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our team.
We are looking for PHP Developer who:
- Has 2+ years of commercial experience as a PHP Developer;
- Has experience with PHP 7+, JS, SQL;
- Is proficient with Microservice Architecture, Laravel, Symfony, and Docker;
- Has experience with Agile and Scrum;
- Can speak and write in English on upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas, design, and document artefacts concisely;
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values – trust, transparency, social responsibility, and a sense of beauty.
As a PHP Developer, you will:
- Participate in planning, grooming, and estimation;
- Сollaborate closely with the Client’s tech team, especially with regard to deployments, push notifications and API integration;
- Collaborate on the Mobile App and Web platform through a collaborative approach, where features will be rolled out through an iterative process;
- Demonstrate communication and proactive skills.
London fintech startup. The platform matches carefully selected property professionals looking to borrow short-term finance (3-24 months) for business purposes, backed against UK property, with investors looking to invest.
Project Team: 3 people
Our main idea is really simple - to help entrepreneurs and companies with the technology side of their projects. We give them the possibility to focus on business while we do our best - amazing software development.
Our Values: Trust, Transparency, Sense of Beauty, Social Responsibility.
Let's rock together!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni