Ivy Tech is an international IT company that works with high-growth and innovative product companies. We started in Ukraine in 2016 and are now branching out to other European countries. Our clients are from the US, Europe and Australia.
Paydock, a Fintech product company. The product opens new doors for merchants by providing a sophisticated and flexible payment solution to online merchants who want to increase profit. We work with large retailers, business platforms and large Not-For-Profits. Our teams are located internationally across the United Kingdom, Ukraine and Australia.
You will have the opportunity to work with global leaders, payment service providers and technology vendors across Europe, APAC, the US and other markets while being part of the next generation of payments for merchants and the industry.
Candidate Must Have:
● 3+ years of commercial experience;
● Commercial experience with Angular.js;
● Upper - Іntermediate English, written/spoken;
● Practical experience with TypeScript;
● Superior understanding of RESTful API design principles, OOP;
● Practical experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL;
● Practical experience with Docker.
● Creativity and knowledge of a good style and trends;
● GitLab CI, Kubernetes, AWS;
● Elasticsearch, Any MQ;
● Experience with integration of payments system APIs (PayPal, Stripe, etc.) as well as an understanding of basic underlying concepts, standards (ISO8583, PCI DSS, etc.);
● Experience with the task management system Jira;
● Understanding of CI/CD principles;
● Experience with payment services.
Why is this a special opportunity:
In the Software Engineer role, you will be involved in the development of new unique features in various parts of our large product (b2b modules, no code solutions, payment widgets, development of new and extent of existing services).
● Main focus on providing the highest quality, clean code;
● Stay up to date with current best practices;
● Collaborate and help QA and support teams;
● Collaborate and take part in technical meetings with DevOps, security, architects team members;
● Collaborate with other developers;
● Provide mentorship, training, help and support to other team members;
●Participate in roadmaps, estimates, risk management and solution design.
What We Offer:
● Competitive salary based on experience and skills;
● The opportunity to work with a modern technology stack and build innovative products long term (no bench time, no project switching!);
● Plenty of opportunities for learning and continued career growth;
● A great values-based company culture valuing general well-being;
● Flexible working: totally remote;
● Social package which may include medical insurance; 20 days of paid annual leave; up to 10 days of paid sick leave (including mental health days) per year;
● Opportunity to speak English daily;
● Corporate events, merchandise, perks and general wellbeing;
● Laptop (Mac or Microsoft) and monitors for use;
● We are a company based on the values of integrity, kindness, honesty, and respect.
Thank you for considering a career with us!
About Ivy Tech Holdings Ltd
Ivy tech is a global IT company that works with Western, fast growing and innovative Tech Startups.
All our engineers work exclusively with our clients in a longterm working relationship to develop world changing products. Our software teams are managed directly by the Western client who are based in the US, Australia and the UK - this creates an awesome opportunity to improve English skills and create networks into the West. All Startups we work with are well funded and create innovative products with the latest technologies. Never a boring day, we promise!
Working with us means rapid career growth in the context of a culture driven team and business.
We don't ever bench our people and do what we can to support each persons individual needs. We'd love to introduce ourselves personally to you!
Your ivy tech team
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current