Intellias Automotive Division is extensively growing and inviting Senior C++ engineers for development of challenging solutions that will be integrated into next-generation vehicles of world-known automotive brands.
The project is focused on development and maturation of connectivity modules of an IVI system. The scope covers interaction with OS, middleware and application layers. Successful candidates will be involved in a very friendly and positive working environment and close cooperation with the customer to provide the product of the highest quality.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a comparable field with 5+ years relevant experience
- Proficiency in C, C++ languages
- Experience with Android Auto, Android NDK
- Google Automotive Services knowledge
- Expertise in Bluetooth technologies on driver/firmware level
- Networking, sockets
- Experience with CMake - ability to read, understand and help contribute to current build procedures for cross-platform maintainability
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SDLC and Scrum/Agile methodologies
Intellias is a global IT company with more than 2600 specialists that operates in Ukraine, Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal, Colombia, India, Germany, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. With more than 20 years of market experience, Intellias creates and supports a human-to-human culture to unite engineers, creators, and innovators.
The company develops complex software solutions and provides professional services, specializing in automotive, navigation, financial, and telecommunications technologies. More than two billion people around the world use technology products developed by Intellias engineers. For many years in a row, Intellias has been recognized as one of the best IT employers according to DOU.ua, the largest IT community in Ukraine. In 2020 and 2021, the company was ranked as a top IT employer by Forbes and EY.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 November 2022