8allocate is a global provider of end-to-end custom software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU to Israel to Australia.
Currently, we are looking for a Python Data Engineer.
Project: Our client’s mission is a world of search transparency where precise ads connect marketers to consumers. This statement is key and is backed by the Whole Market View technology, a dynamic, AI-driven, data model that is unique for each advertiser, representing their entire relevant search landscape. Powered by patented machine learning technology, Whole Market View provides the comprehensive data scope and quality required by the world’s leading advertisers to precisely assess competitive opportunities at scale across their entire market, without limitations. The company indexes information hourly, processing over 10TB of new data, 500 million adverts, and 200 million keywords across 15 different languages each day. The segmented data is presented in an intuitive format, helping digital marketers to understand their landscape and acquire more customers.
Timezone requirements: GMT+2/ GMT.
Location requirements: Europe, also we can hire Ukrainians who are currently located in Europe, not in Ukraine.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or
equivalent practical experience.
● Commercial experience with data models and data warehouses.
● Good experience in SQL.
● At least 2 years’ commercial experience in using Python.
● Knowledge of working cloud technologies (AWS).
● Building complex ETL workflows (Luigi, Airflow).
● Excellent communication skills.
● Experience in data processing using traditional and distributed systems
● Web frameworks (flask / Django / react).
● Messaging technologies (rabbitMQ / Kafka).
● Basic Linux system administration.
● Continuous Integration technologies.
● Design, build and maintain analytics solutions and Python-based platforms and services.
● Write high-quality, extensible, and testable code by applying good engineering practices (TDD, SOLID) using the client's Engineering Practices.
● Understand and apply modern technologies, data structures, and design patterns to solve real problems efficiently.
● Contribute to new products, bringing forward your ideas and working collaboratively on projects requiring multiple skill sets.
Why choose us?
— “Family and Friends”. We are no longer a start-up, but we still, have a family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, who are all working together on the same goal.
— “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with interesting and challenging (international) projects that are covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products).
— “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
Benefits from 8allocate:
— You’ll work with a supportive and spirited team of professionals.
— Corporate events, holidays, and team buildings for your joy.
— Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
— English classes.
— Сoverage of sports activities.
— People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
— Paid vacation and sick leaves.
8allocate is a provider of software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU. We deliver market-ready solutions for FinTech/InsurTech, eCommerce, AI, Web, Mobile, and other domains.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni