If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
Matrix Eastern Europe, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 10,000 professionals, is looking for a Senior Java developer to join the team of one of our clients, a fast-growing startup company, the only Accounts Payable Automation (AP Automation) software that centers communications on top of the invoices
Location - POLAND!
Here is our offer:
• Retention bonus (one salary on top every year)
• Remote work and flexible working hours
• Professional and career benefits
• Top-quality work environment
• CTO/VP 1:1 meeting.
• Yearly courses
• Quarterly manager discussion and status
• Goodies - hats, shirts, Stampli brands
• Additional 20 days of paid leave
• Online sports activities
• Celebrating online happy hours
• Contribute to the design and architecture of the product
• Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables.
• Help scale the product and build out new features.
• Grow with the company.
• 6-7 years experience developing with Java/ C# – Must
• Cloud experience with AWS – Advantage
• Team player – Be able to work in a fast-paced environment while interacting with other developers•
• Self-learner – Ability to take on new technologies, research and implement new solutions
Matrix Global Eastern Europe is an outsourcing company that is part of Matrix IT - a leading Israeli IT company with more than 11,000 employees globally. We work with high-tech companies, IT organizations, and start-ups. Matrix offers services in various fields such as software engineering, technical support, test automation, and more.
Our core values are:
-Transparency & Reliability,
-Diversity & Unique Corporate Culture
-Innovation & Strive for Excellence.
We have more than 1,800 professionals in Israel and Eastern Europe, in established long-term partnerships. We've been operating in the Polish market since 2020, offering fully remote, long-term positions with potential for personal growth!
Job posted on
12 January 2023