Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft.
We are working on development of modern and future technologies of Autonomous Drive with highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the european market, we seek to establish an experienced software development team for In-Vehicle Platforms projects. We are looking for software developers having solid experience with Embedded C++ programming and AUTOSAR adaptive.
We are happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants, who like to work in international teams and projects.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion opportunities
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft
• Development of software components using C++
• Create detailed design documents
• Participate in code review
• Full agile cycle with end-to-end responsibility: feature estimation, concepts, development, unit testing
• Analyze, breakdown, estimate and implement requirements
• Contribute into software design
• Contribute into product testability and test automation approach
• Report progress continuously through attendance of weekly project meetings
• Be proactive and highly motivated
• Contribute into continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Solid experience in embedded C++ programming, especially in C++11/C++14
• Experience developing adaptive AUTOSAR applications
• Experience with Git / Jira / Confluence or similar tools
• Experience with UML
• Experience working on an agile team
• Experience in automotive network protocols (e.g. SOMEIP, CAN and LIN)
• Design patterns knowledge
• Experience with Linux
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2022