We are looking for a Product Owner for our rapidly growing e-commerce project.
7 years ago Bintime company started a new product direction - the Gepard PIM platform. Gepard has passed a fantastic transformation journey from the homebrew tool serving Bintime’s client need to a full-scale independent platform with its own clients and development & marketing team.
More about the product:
Gepard PIM is a turn-key eCommerce platform that automates work with product data. Starting from importing the content in any convenient file extension, automatically adjusting it to the retailers’ requirements, and ending at seamless content delivery to the various points of sales, Gepard helps to decrease time-to-market and reduce manual work.
Based on the customer’s need we created middleware which able to automatically:
• Grab data from Brands hubs
• Applies unique retailer requirements for data format and model.
• Transform Brand hubs data to retailer format of data.
• Push it to the retailer.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in taking a key role in a PO position;
• Upper-intermediate+ English level (verbal and written);
• Preferably several years of SaaS experience;
• Understanding of web technologies, ability to explain basic things like Git, script, cron, API, etc.;
• Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering and solutions assessment;
• Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation;
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies;
• Experience with Jira and Confluence;
• Understanding of web technologies, how mobile, web apps work under the hood;
• Proven experience displaying decision-making skills, with the ability to assess business impact, risks and opportunity;
• Strong attention to detail, abstract mindset, strong logic skills;
• Experience in the business analysis will be a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Transform the strategic product vision into tactical steps and timely delivery;
• Prioritize features to create and maintain a product roadmap;
• Manage expectations of stakeholders and project teams, ensuring any threats that arise to project delivery are escalated;
• Act as the client's advocate within the company, whilst collaborating with the client on best practices and solutions to best maximize business value for the product;
• Collect, define and translate business/product objectives into detailed and understandable technical requirements, tasks in a backlog and distribute them to a development team;
• Support functionality through a full development lifecycle till production, proactively investigate and respond to any raising issues during development to make sure everything is implemented correctly, and all corner cases are covered.
• Remote job opportunity or cozy office near a Livoberezhna metro station
• Career growth opportunities, based on experience and performance
• A dynamic work environment where you can take part in creating an innovative product
• Medical insurance
• Individual English classes
• Pleso (psychotherapy)
• Yoga classes & meditations (online)
• Budget for education
• Paid 18 vacations per year and 10 sick-leaves
• Corporate events & little parties.
We are waiting for your CV!
We build ecommerce. Since 2005, we've helped market leaders develop, design, deliver software and build IT infrastructure that made them what they are today. Now we are more than developers. We are ecommerce experts that will force your business flourish
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current