We are Develux, a fast developing IT company that has operated in the US and European markets since 2014.
We are an IT consulting, outsourcing and outstaffing company. We also have two services Video editing and SEO.
Develux offers full-cycle custom software development services and provides the smartest solutions for our customers.
Now we are looking for a Middle/Senior Android Developer for our outstaffing projects.
About project: it's a Swiss company dealing with encrypted languages for military/governmental purposes.
- 3-5+ years of Android experience
- Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, JNI, C++, multi-threading, VoIP, WebRTC, UI
- English: Upper-intermediate
Nice to have:
CI/CD, Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket…), mobile security, networking
- Annual paid vacation: 21 working days
- Paid sick leave
- Corporate English courses (after successful completion of the adaptation period)
- Compensation for the cost of a subscription to a health/sports center (up to 100 USD / month after successful completion of the adaptation period)
- Reimbursement of expenses related to thematic conferences/courses (up to 100% in agreement with the Manager/Supervisor)
- Medical insurance (50% after successful completion of the adaptation period )
- Corporate events
We are an IT consulting and software product company with our own product service for the USA market, and outsourcing services throughout the world.
Develux offers full-cycle custom software development services and provides the smartest solutions for our customers in the fields of e-commerce, fintech, automotive, healthcare, and logistics & supply chains.
We believe that people with different perspectives and lived experiences drive the company to create unique solutions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 November 2022