We are a US-based startup working in the biotech area. Our data analytics platform has multiple applications in pharma and life sciences in general, including cheminformatics, bioinformatics, clinical trials, and RWE.
We are looking for Business Analysts with a good grasp of the pharmaceutical life cycle, especially drug design. We will consider candidates with relevant scientific and technical background and solid English language skills.
You will analyze customer needs, determine how to support them with our technology, and translate this knowledge to the specific software requirements.
● Work closely with customers and engineers to suggest and provide solutions to a business problem.
● Communicate technical data and information to and from customers.
● Translate customer workflows into user stories and use cases.
● Create functional specifications, design documents, and test cases.
● Troubleshoot issues or re-assess solutions as needed.
● Gather and process feedback from customers.
● Optional. Conduct customer training for new functionalities/solutions.
● A degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree.
● A relevant scientific degree or at least 2+ years experience as a BA specializing in technology platforms within or supporting the life sciences industry.
● Strong soft, verbal, and written communication skills. Fluent in English.
● Proven ability to create clear and concise documentation.
● Able to work with a distributed team in the GMT+3 (Kyiv) and GMT-4 (New York) time zones.
Nice to have:
● Product startup experience.
● Proven ability to manage customer engagements, add value, and encourage the use of a specific solution or technology.
● UX and good aesthetic taste.
● Fully remote work
● Flexible working hours
● Unlimited vacations / PTO
● Excellent growth opportunities in a highly dynamic, unique product company
● Zero bureaucracy
● Paid trainings and certifications
● Competitive compensation
Datagrok is a next-generation web-based integrated data analytics platform that provides a unified experience for data access, data augmentation, exploratory data analysis, advanced visualizations, scientific computations, machine learning, security, governance, and collaboration. Our proprietary technology enables ingestion of big (up to 10M rows) datasets and performing CPU-intensive scientific computations and interactive data exploration and visualization completely on the client side, in the browser.
We are a young startup; yet, we already positively impact millions of lives (ask us how we are connected to the research and development of the COVID-19 vaccines). We are pushing the limits of what’s possible, so we need people who are up to the challenge. You will be solving hard problems, learning complex scientific domains, and managing the ever-increasing complexity.
We are really unlike anything you’ve seen, check out what we can do at:
Or try it yourself (click on LAUNCH): datagrok.ai
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2022