We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer/Tech Lead who is willing to help us to build the number one premium travel product for the U.S. market, a marketplace for US travel agents.
As a Frontend Tech Lead, we expect you to:
- Design, develop and deploy our solution
- Be responsible for providing expertise in the software development life cycle, from concept, architecture, design, implementation and testing
- Lead & mentor team members on a project
- Be responsible for understanding requirements & writing technical architecture documents
- You have 5+ years of writing JS applications in a modern framework (preferably Angular)
- Proficient with Typescript
- Take complex feature requirements and convert them into modular and reusable components
- Take ownership and maintain a large front-end application and refactor when needed to keep the architecture clean and straight-forward
- Have experience with code reviews, providing constructive and meaningful feedback enhancing the codebase’s quality and the submitting developer’s skills
- Experience being responsible for choosing/maintaining core parts of a tech-stack on a project
- Experience in guiding other developers, doing code-reviews, implementing good practices like unit-testing, etc.
- Keep up to date with the latest tech developments
- Fluent in Ukrainian and/or Russian. Good command of English
Nice to have:
- Experience using GraphQL
- DevOps skills (experience in configuring and connecting environments and services; setting up CI/CD environments for production applications)
- Experience using AWS services including, Cognito, S3, Lambda
Tech we use now:
- Frontend: Angular 14, Apollo Angular, AWS Amplify, ngx Formly, ngx Datatable.
- Backend: Python 3 (Graphene, SQLAlchemy), GraphQL, AWS (Lambda, PostgreSQL, Cognito, S3, AWS CDK);
Process we use: Scrum with continuous delivery. Unit tests with Acceptance tests (Selenium)
- 2 Backend Developers + vacancy
- 2 Frontend Developers + vacancy
- Head of Engineering/Product Manager
- Product designer
About our team:
- We believe that building a great product can be done by brilliant people
- We don't hire architects who forget or don’t like coding
- We do everything: design, code, test, DevOps, deploy to production
- We have maximum freedom and maximum responsibility
- Apply if you feel strong and want to be in a team of smart and experienced people where we can learn from each other
We have modern, prime office locations worldwide for all office-based and hybrid positions.
Remote-based positions get our assistance in setting up your workplace and have the possibility for occasional use of co-working in some locations.
The Company wants you to enjoy your work and provides different perks depending on your position, such as rides home after late work hours, yoga and meditation classes, healthy lifestyle coaching, career consulting, and support.
- Market competitive compensation
- Personal development plan for each employee
- The chance to work in an upbeat environment — we are anything but boring
- Personal time off for 20 days per year and 5 days of paid sick leave
- Different perks
We are passionate about international travel as a great way to explore new destinations, new cultures, and new experiences. But at a time of extended conflict and an increasing humanitarian catastrophe in Ukraine, while millions of Ukrainians survive without access to water, food, medical care, and a safe place to stay, we can’t stay silent. We ask you to support Ukraine in any possible way you can.
You can be part of our joint donation program and make your financial contribution with the Company, be involved in our team members' initiatives or do both. #StandWithUkraine
Voyagu is a San Francisco-based travel management platform and marketplace connecting clients with travel advisors and suppliers to pay less, get more organized travel, and have quick access to human support.
Our machine learning-based search engine provides clients with personalized offerings 35% cheaper than online prices. The platform also backs the automation of post-booking and workflow effectiveness to free up time for the travel advisor to provide better client support and empathetic problem-solving.
The platform reduces the search time for travel advisors from hours to minutes, enabling a 220% boost in gross revenue and a triple increase in annual personal income.
The platform also facilitates easy entry into the travel advisor field, even if the person doesn’t have previous experience as a travel agent. There is a shortage of qualified travel workers right now, so this is an important tool to help close that gap.
Voyagu makes trip management and post-booking changes easy and effective. Long-term impact includes high client retention rates, up to 87% customer satisfaction, and a minimum of two repeat bookings per client annually.
Our office locations in the U.S., East and West Coast, Europe, and Eastern Europe give us an international presence and proximity to our partners and investors.
In our team, we unite diverse, open-minded, agile people who are passionate about travel and excited to grow their careers and our company together.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni