We offer the opportunity to be the driver of new business at Intellias.
We offer the opportunity to be the driver of new business at Intellias. By joining Intellias you’d have a chance to work on new engagements and pre-sales activities, to become an account starter for new Clients, as well as contribute in our Centers of Excellence. Overall .Net is one the top specializations in Intellias, therefore being a part of Intellias' cross-location .Net community is also a chance to share your experience and gain from other's.
- Work closely with product manager and other teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Participate in design review, code reviews, and product demos;
- Take accountability and responsibility for the full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Propagate quality culture among teams.
- 5+ years of experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET, Azure, Web Microservices, SaaS, NoSQL, SQL;
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, Jenkins;
- Testing frameworks: xUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, FluentAssertions, ApprovalTests, Selenium, SpecFlow;
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, etc.
- Good understanding of XP practices and agile SDLC processes;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- AWS knowledge and experience;
- Docker, AppServices or another Container tools experience;
- React/Vue knowledge and experience;
Intellias is a global IT company with more than 2600 specialists that operates in Ukraine, Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal, Colombia, India, Germany, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. With more than 20 years of market experience, Intellias creates and supports a human-to-human culture to unite engineers, creators, and innovators.
The company develops complex software solutions and provides professional services, specializing in automotive, navigation, financial, and telecommunications technologies. More than two billion people around the world use technology products developed by Intellias engineers. For many years in a row, Intellias has been recognized as one of the best IT employers according to DOU.ua, the largest IT community in Ukraine. In 2020 and 2021, the company was ranked as a top IT employer by Forbes and EY.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni