We are looking for a Middle Python Developer to expand our international team in developing our products.
We expect candidates with high-energy, lifelong learners who value work-life balance and are 110% dedicated to delivering their best productivity.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Create unit testing for each delivered module;
- Hands-on experience with coding full applications, robust error management, RESTful and gRPC based microservices & pub/sub messaging;
- Implement User Stories that are self-contained and ready to be containerized and deployable via Kubernetes;
- Participate in code reviews, test new concepts and technologies, and suggest improvements in technical direction;
- Design and develop messaging-based Applications to deliver URLLC (Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communication) Services via Event-Queues, Event-Audit, and Caching.
Required experience and skills
- 2+ years of commercial experience using the latest frameworks;
- Python fluency (Python 3.3+);
- Linux proficiency;
- Experience with frameworks: Flask/Django, Bottle, uWSGI, Nginx, Jenkins/CI, etc;
- Hands-on experience with rapid prototyping, RESTful and gRPC based microservices & pub/sub messaging;
- Experience with technologies and methods such as: API Gateway Kong, Firebase, OAUTH, JWT, etc;
- Experience with data storage tools: RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL Server, MariaDB); Kafka, Pulsar, etc;
- Upper-Intermediate English or above.
Will be a plus
- Containers and Cloud PaaS: K8S, Istio, Envoy, Helm, Azure, etc;
- Docker, CI/CD;
- Knowledge of Node.js;
- Expertise in building microservice architecture;
- Software engineering degree or equivalent.
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule (remotely);
- Minimum of bureaucracy;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Paid sick leave and vacation in addition to public holidays.
Established four years ago, Evaya Data Systems develops products & solutions to create new market opportunities and inject new efficiencies for our customers in multiple segments: Retail, Logistics, Supply Chain, and the emerging field of network Apps. Our products cover Mobile/Web Apps, near-Real Time Data-Analytics, and Edge computing Apps that are running on the “edge”.
We invest in the best technologies and make every attempt feasible to provide life-work balance with flexible benefits and collaborative work environments and experiences, empowering each team member to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni