We built OneReach platform as a set of tools that allows both developers and non-developers to create bots. Why? Because there are lots of routine jobs out there that need to be automated. By bots. And we make it happen. How cool is that?
• 2+ years of experience in a technical role (Quality Assurance, Development, etc.);
• 2+ years of experience in a client-facing management role (Business Analysis, IT Project Management, IT Product Ownership, etc.);
• Bachelors’ degree or higher in a technical discipline;
• A critical and creative mind-set with a proven ability to turn business visions and ideas into workable technical solutions;
• Experience with project management execution in a modern software environment, experience managing technical projects;
• An understanding of software development lifecycle;
• Upper-Intermediate+ level of English.
Nice to Have
• Experience working with REST API;
• Knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, Cloud Solutions;
• Experience with B2B SaaS products.
• Learn and closely work with the OneReach.ai platform;
• Interact with Customer Success Managers to clearly understand business needs/expectations and interpret them into specifications;
• Interact with clients directly to clarify requirements;
• Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to customer requirements;
• Manage a team of 3-10 no-code developers, including project reviews, performance reviews, 1×1, etc.;
• Lead the day-to-day development activities for several projects, including maintenance of documentation;
• Perform deep technical investigations of issues escalated by clients / customer success managers.
What we offer
• Opportunity to develop an officially recognised best AI product on a market;
• Using modern and trending technologies stack with almost zero legacy code;
• Working with as minimum bureaucracy as possible in small dedicated teams;
• Flexible remote format — you can choose to work from anywhere in the world, or visit our cosy pet-friendly office in Kyiv with in-house Humans coffee shop providing free drinks to keep you going!
• 24 paid vacation days per year and paid sick leaves;
• Well-being program, providing unlimited access to psychologists, lawyers, and financial consultants.
We believe the world is better with technology out of the way, and have pushed hard to make big tech accessible by writing little to no code. We also think that you can create meaningful bots and AI experiences that people enjoy using.
We work well together and accomplish a lot, pushing the limits of what bots and AI can do. We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy the flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matter here.
These are just some of the many reasons that we have continually attracted smart people that are great to work with. We’re looking forward to an opportunity to learn about you and what we could be accomplishing together.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni