Infrastructure Security Engineer is invited to join EIS. Join us and be a part of one of the most friendly and experienced teams you could imagine!
EIS is an insurance software company that enables leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile. Founded in 2008, EIS provides an open, flexible platform of core systems and digital solutions allowing insurers to accelerate and scale innovation, launch products faster, deliver new revenue channels, and create experiences the world will love. With thousands of APIs, the platform gives insurers the freedom to connect to a vast ecosystem of insurtech and emerging technologies. EIS powers premium growth for insurers in all lines of business worldwide
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows-based server administration
- Network Protocols knowledge, DNS, virtualization platforms
- Proficient with automation routine tasks (Python, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring solutions
- Deep understanding of CI/CD processes
- Providing technical solutions to identify security vulnerabilities
- Involvement in infrastructure solutions and automation efforts regarding security aspects
- Identifying new security threats by conducting security systems review/monitoring through active watch and review of reported events
- Performing security scanning and reporting vulnerabilities
- Performing testing of the ISO controls
- Escalating issues from vulnerability bulletins/security alerts and discussing countermeasures necessary to protect assets
What we offer:
- Variety of new knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique international working environment
- Сompetitive salaries
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- English lessons
- А comfortable location in the heart of Odessa
If you are interested in a position please send us your CV and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and reasons for your interest.
We look forward to hearing from you!
EIS is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 November 2022