Our customer is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
Our customer is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. In the daily routine team does:
– Creates and maintains multiple branded high traffic sites and services, notably
– Builds the content management systems as well as the various front-end experiences to display the data
– Collaborates with product and other internal teams to drive innovation and improvements across the sites, including video delivery and playback user experience
– Explores new technology, pushing the quality and speed capabilities of the systems, running POCs, and balancing innovation with stability
– Supports major consumer-facing live events, including Olympics, and Super Bowls
- 5+ years developing websites with ES6 leveraging current frameworks like Vue, React, or Angular
- Experience across the stack, state management, Nuxt/next.js, CSS, and API integration.
- Comfortable working with build tools like npm, gulp, webpack
- Familiar with Relational and Non-Relational databases.
- Familiar with GraphQL and Backend for Frontend
- Strong CS fundamentals, troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Experience with TDD and E2E testing
- Experience working with responsive design
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain issues clearly to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Expertise integrating into large agile development projects and manage rapid development cycles
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to both technical and non-technical resources
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and completing assigned tasks efficiently
- Eagerness to work outside of comfort zone in new and different technologies
- Innovative and flexible thinker, comfortable suggesting solutions and willing to take risks
- An owner, committed to quality in every task, large or small
- Review the code from other team members to ensure scalability and adherence to best practices
- Continuously learn, improve, and optimise processes and ways of working
- Collaborate both internally and externally across the broader technology organization to ensure sensible and consistent standards are defined and implemented.
- Build performant and scalable streaming apps for responsive web and living room platforms
- Design and implement beautiful adaptive UIs in clean codebase and best practices
- Contribute to the app build process and CI/CD flow
- Collaborate with product and project team members to ensure timely delivery of quality releases
- Contribute to planning and assignment of development tasks for the team
- Triage and fix bugs
- Provide feedback and coaching for software engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current