Revenue Grid is a Revenue Intelligence platform that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy.
Revenue Grid is looking for an experienced Content Writer/Copywriter to ideate, create, and deliver content for various channels, like blogs, social, websites, etc. The content will be different in form and purpose, from SEO-driven copy to long-form research reports to short copy for banners and ads.
You will be a part of the Content team within our Marketing department and also cooperate with cross-functional partners across the organization in Sales, Partnerships, Product, and Engineering, to educate readers and help them on their buyer’s journey.
• Collaborate with peers across Content and Marketing teams to create compelling content for our audiences across multiple channels
• Ideate and write content based on keyword research and SEO-driven strategy
• Apply SEO best practices to your written content
• Create compelling long-form content like PDFs, lead magnets, and reports to generate leads and show our expertise
• Repurpose content
• Contribute to side projects as needed
• Adjust writing tone, voice, and messaging in alignment with a set of guidelines for a given brand and content type
We are looking for:
• 3+ years of professional writing experience with exceptional writing skills across different content topics and formats
• Prior experience ideating and delivering SEO-targeted web content highly desired
• Prior experience producing content about software and technology highly desired
• Understanding key principles of storytelling, outlining, structure, and experience creating different types of content
• Keen level of focus, attention to detail, and organization
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written English)
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Nice to have:
• Bachelor’s degree in English language, writing, advertising, marketing, or a related major
• Native speaker or near-native English language skills
• Experience with the sales industry or sales tech
Perks and benefits:
• A worthy salary;
• Unlimited paid vacation yearly;
• Unlimited days of WFH;
• Great medical insurance;
• Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed).
About Revenue Grid
Revenue Grid is a Salesforce-native customer engagement toolset that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. We are a US-Ukrainian software development company, headquartered in the USA.
We started back in 2005 and since then have become a world leader in enterprise systems automation, covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy.
Unlike other platforms, Revenue Grid fully integrates with your CRM and all communication channels, allowing you to align customer-facing teams around a unified sales approach, make reps exponentially more productive and engage your customers in meaningful communication to maximize revenue.
The ideas are born in Kyiv, the solutions are developed in Kyiv, and the products are used all over the world. Hundreds of thousands of active users work easier and more productively because of the engineering thought and skill of our team.
Our technologies are recognized and licensed by Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce and other tech giants. Invisible is Gold Microsoft Partner, Salesforce ISV Partner, Oracle OEM Partner, and SAP OEM Partner. In 2019, our product called SmartCloud Connect was named Sales Technology of the Year.
Revenue Grid is not only about work, though. Having a good time and enjoying the atmosphere in the office is our priority. As a multinational team, we value honesty, respectfulness and fair play in business and in life. With a breathtaking view from our open-air terrace, you can always find our guys and gals lounging, playing or straight out partying.
If all of this sounds like your cup of tea, apply for our positions or just drop us a line and let’s get to know each other!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 December 2022