Now we have the open vacancy for SAP EAM Lead with good English for our partner.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Good understanding and knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management
- Knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems.
- Support transformation programs – design, optimization and implementation of embedded Advanced Transportation management functionality in SAP S/4HANA
- Build, maintain and improve functional and technical assets in SAP Transportation Management (Modeling, business process mapping and creation of use cases and process flows)
- Coordinate client and internal projects with focus on the design and implementation phase
- Build and apply technical, industry and functional knowledge to support efforts in the pre-sales phase to both new and existing clients
- Collaborate and maintain relationship with internal and external customer stakeholders
- Asset Planning: developing asset policy and strategy, asset portfolio management, and asset plan development
- Asset Operations: Planning, scheduling, delivery of asset maintenance activities
- Knowledge or general understanding in the areas of PM (Plant Maintenance)
- Descriptions of business processes for managing the maintenance and repair of equipment of industrial enterprises, as well as related
- Experience in working with documentation for the organization of technical operation of equipment
- Asset Monitoring: Asset condition monitoring, asset data management
- Functional and Development testing, UAT
- Data migration/integration preparation and control
- Collecting and Analyzing customer requirements
- Fit-Gap Analysis
- Business Blueprint design
- Performed system configuration
- Cut-over preparation support
- Legacy and Initial data migration support
- Key User training
- Cutover activities
- User support during Hypercare period
- IT/Business degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years of experience with SAP as a functional consultant in PM/EAM
- Strong spoken and written English skills
- Experience with enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle
- Experience in implementing information systems will be in advantage (EAM, CMMS, any automated control system with the PM functional module).
- Experience in integration to SAP SD, MRP, MM, FI/CO modules will be in advantage
- Understanding of business functions and relevant SAP products/modules
- SAP configuration including workflows, validation rules and security controls
- Defining business requirements and writing functional design documentation
- Designing SAP software components
- Integrating SAP with different business systems, as well as dealing with integration tools
- Carrying out environment management, release management and code versioning.
At the moment we are not considering cooperation with candidates from the Russian Federation and Belarus.
InTech Partner — группа IT компаний из Украины и Европы, которые фокусируются на развитии бизнеса клиентов за счёт цифровой трансформации и автоматизации процессов
Основные направления работы — полный аутсорсинг IT функций, а также реализация комплексных IT проектов и их последующая стабильная поддержка/развитие.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current