Work in Luxoft Poland (even remote) requires moving to Poland
(Polish labor law)
Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automotive OEMs and suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by DXC-Luxoft.
You will work with one of the biggest car manufacturer to design and implement a cloud foundation platform for customer's workloads and business applications. You will design and adopt a secure and compliant cloud environment along with the implementation of governance foundation services to accelerate and streamline the onboarding of customer's solutions to the cloud. You will be involved in collecting business requirements, architecture discussions, and solutions delivery. The project is planned for 3 years and will run based on agile methodologies.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure: IaaS, Azure AD, Azure Governance, Azure Functions, Azure Automation, Azure Monitor etc.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and deployment of application software at scale, using Agile methodologies, and with recent coding experience in two or more of the following languages: C#, PowerShell, Python
- Experience working with customers face to face, leading and driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management, and risk mitigation
- Deep understanding and experience with IaC principles and tools like Azure ARM Templates (Terraform is a plus)
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and experience with configuring and running CI/CD platforms such as Azure DevOps
- Good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, routing etc.)
- Proactive thinking, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
- Fluent in English
- Strong coding skills (e.g. C#, Powershell)
- Strong experience in cloud security and compliance
- Familiarity with SIEM and SOAR solutions
- Deep understanding of authorization protocols like OAuth, OpenID etc.
- German fluency
- Shape customer's architectural strategy to create a secure, scalable, and compliant cloud environment
- Act as a trusted advisor for the customer to ensure alignment with strategic goals, advocate customer's interests when working in a diverse team of various stakeholders, and promote cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Design and adopt governance automation services by leveraging new technology paradigms (e.g. serverless, containers, microservices) and cloud best practices
- Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development, and infrastructure teams
- Producing technical documentation and architecture decision records.
- Implement DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Coordination of team resources for solving problems and technical issues
- Work Agile (Scrum, Kanban), defining, estimating, and delivering stories
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS),
Microsoft Azure DevOps,
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
C# / .NET