LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation.
Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development & maintenance of a next generation ECU (Electronic Control Units) responsible for basic, comfort and premium features in vehicles, we are looking for experienced embedded C++ Developers (m/f). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers and develop software for an entire functional area of a car, working on vital applications for a main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer worldwide.
- Maintenance & development and integration of features in Embedded C++ for the next generation of a main ECU
- Contribution to the software architecture and clarify requirements in cooperation with the client and the team
- Performing code analysis, algorithms and code optimization, refactoring of code
- Ensuring high quality of the embedded code by performing unit tests, simulation on real data (software in the loop) as well as simulation of the software on the target hardware (hardware in the loop)
- Testing on embedded hardware (ECU) and analysing logs
Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification
- good understanding of the software development process, preferably in the automotive domain
- 1+ years of software development experience in international large-scale projects, preferably in the automotive domain
- Good C++ 11/14 knowledge, as well as a solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- previous work experience in using Python
- Practical skills and knowledge of a system control version (e.g. GIT)
- Understanding of at least one testing framework (GTest, GMock, etc)
- software debugging skills, understanding of performance optimization
- Experience in automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet, SOME/IP)
- Practical experience with Real-time programming of Embedded systems
- Strong communication skills in English (writing & speaking) along with team spirit
Nice to have
- Experience in Autosar Classic
- Experience in using CMake
- Experience in using VSCode, Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Functional safety concepts in the Automotive domain
- Knowledge of MISRA
- Experience in Vector. E-sys, Carmen as a plus
- Experience in using Atlassian Jira / Confluence
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 October 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni