If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
Matrix Eastern Europe, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 10,000 professionals, is looking for a Frontend Developer to join one of our teams-Gett!
Location - POLAND!
Here is our offer:
• Remote work and flexible working hours
• Professional and career benefits
• Top-quality work environment
• Additional 20 days of paid leave
• Free Hebrew and Business English classes
● Full SDLC of new applications, starting with technical design together with architects and ending with deployment to production together with the DevOps team
● Improvement of technical health of existing services according to best practices from architects, infra team, or your own ideas
● Developing user-facing features using React.js;
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
● Working closely with our product designers and product managers, to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality architecture and code;
● Sharing knowledge as well as leading correct technological processes.
● Writing unit tests
● 3+ years as a Frontend developer;
● 2+ years of experience with React.js;
● 2+ years building a responsive single-page application;
● Ability to design and build frontend SPA from scratch;
● Knowing the bits and bites of modern CSS features like grids, flex-box etc;
● Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles, lifecycle and workflows;
● Expertise in application state management(Redux with different approaches)
● Experience with designing and writing simple SOLID client-side infrastructure;
● Being familiar with async patterns(WebSockets, Promises, Fetch API etc);
● Big bonus: Solid experience with Golang or any server-side static typed language (such as Java, C++, C#, etc.) and willing to learn Golang;
● Bonus: 1+ years of experience building backend applications
● Bonus: experience building services in a microservice architecture
Matrix Global Eastern Europe is an outsourcing company that is part of Matrix IT - a leading Israeli IT company with more than 11,000 employees globally. We work with high-tech companies, IT organizations, and start-ups. Matrix offers services in various fields such as software engineering, technical support, test automation, and more.
Our core values are:
-Transparency & Reliability,
-Diversity & Unique Corporate Culture
-Innovation & Strive for Excellence.
We have more than 1,800 professionals in Israel and Eastern Europe, in established long-term partnerships. We've been operating in the Polish market since 2020, offering fully remote, long-term positions with potential for personal growth!
Job posted on
1 December 2022