GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our Tier 1 customers’ into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to create automated delivery pipelines that assist in building platform software more efficiently.
Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our Client is seeking high-potential candidates to digitally transform the company with a focus on the customer experience.
Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- Previous experience working on CI/CT/CD cloud solutions and embedded systems
- Good knowledge of build automation standards
- Good knowledge of source code management standards
- Experience with complex build environments
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring
- Experience in automotive embedded development or integration
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling
- Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development
- Ability to guide the development team
- Strong analytical skills
- The responsibilities of a DevOps Engineer include: assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality information technology architecture across different technology entities, also working closely with platform architecture, plant modelling, simulation framework, testing teams and IT, as a part of the daily work. The highly automated platform must be able to run fast test cycles on all levels driven by a digitalized development and integration process.
- Senior DevOps’ focus is to understand the requirements and toolchain of the various platform verticals and to implement, test and deploy the automation pipelines accordingly.
- The candidate must be familiar with continuous integration and delivery methods alongside the V-Model.
- Deployment, testing, and troubleshooting of CI/CD framework across the platform is an integral responsibility.
- Furthermore, an agile development mindset and good knowledge of virtualization, build automation and configuration management – like Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT, and Docker is necessary.
- This individual must have a good understanding of different target technologies (Automotive Embedded & non-Embedded Build Environments).
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page: