- Business domain - Health Tech Startup based in Prague
- Processing stages - 1 step of the interview and immediate start
- Full-time workload, 100% remotely
- Duration - at least 6 months
We are looking for a SharePoint Web Developer to continually improve the performance, stability, and security of the client's platform while delivering new features and improvements that their customers want.
On a daily basis you will:
- Design UI components and layout of SharePoint Online site (Office 365)
- Extend the SharePoint online capabilities by developing custom components (SPFx)
- Integrate SharePoint Online with the non-SharePoint application by designing the data models and providing APIs
- Leverage the whole Office 365 ecosystem to deliver enterprise business solutions
- Cooperate with Product owners, UX, Developers, and other stakeholders on the definition of the technical solution approach based on business requirements
- Cooperate with other development teams with a variety of competencies (JS, mobile / Swift, API, etc.)
You will experience:
- Discovering opportunities to create significant value through digital technology in healthcare
- Working with teams that are excited about what they do
- Building modern and quality applications within the complex enterprise environment
Our perfect candidate already knows:
- SharePoint on-premise, SharePoint Online (Office 365) SPFx development
- Test Driven Development and Agile practices
- SharePoint and Office 365 integrations (REST API, Graph API)
- at least an Upper-Intermediate English level (you’ll be working with a distributed team of foreign devs & management)
Maybe you also heard of:
- Cloud technologies (Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- SharePoint or Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Design Manager
- Development with and usage of other O365 components (LogicApps, Flow, PowerApps, Teams, etc.)
- Experience with Application Development Life-Cycle
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!
About AOG Global
Actions over buzzwords. Opportunities over promises. Humanity over red tape.
We brew dream teams like your favorite barista in a cozy cafe. Treating people as our guests, we offer the staffing service of their taste. Like latte art, we put a heart into every action. As a must-have topping, we add trust and confidence.
This way, we connect smart and reliable people with the right opportunities. Our passion fuels our well-oiled machine that ensures your speed to scale up globally. Speed does matter as time is everything we have. We are the engines to your rockets: your career and ambitions.
To make this world a better place, we donate 10% of our gross profit to charity foundations we choose with you every month. Together, we build a world where your every working hour changes somebody’s life.
Remote ever since 2013.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current