We are looking for a talented Senior Node.js developer to join our highly qualified Development Team.
Fireart is an experience design & technology partner to clients large and small. We believe that great ideas are only as good as how well they perform. Our passion is for pushing the boundaries of our ideas within the limits of what’s possible. We are not satisfied until we are achieving industry-leading results in the market.
What you’ll do :
- Working remotely (or from Fireart office)
- Working with international clients from entire world
- Working within a project team, having Project Manager, Frontend developers, and Mobile developers as partners
- Creating a RESTful API backend from scratch (70%)
- Preparing a Postman collection to automatically test created API (20%)
- Performing Code Review for other projects and other backend developers (5%)
- Using digital tools to communicate with clients and within a team (Slack, Google Meet)
- Preparing proper logic flow in developed applications based on documentation, business requirements, and conversations with clients (5%)
What we expect :
- 5+ years of commercial experience, including 2+ years with node.js
- Expert knowledge on node.js
- Experience with building RESTful API with express server
- Practical experience with Typescript
- Ability to create a complicated logic flow based on business requirements
- Experience with Mongo/DynamoDB-Expert understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them
- High productivity and effective time management-Experience with Scrum/Agile SDLC
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good spoken English
What’s your advantage :
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Firebase
- Knowledge of MQ technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka) and applicable protocols: MQTT, AMQP, etc.
- Experience with one or several multimedia communication protocols such as WebRTC, RTMP, RTSP, HLS, etc.
- Experience with other backend technologies
What we offer :
+Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
+A friendly team of like-minded people.
+Compensation for sick leaves.
+21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
+Corporate events and activities.
+Private medical care.
+Attractive culture & values.
About Fireart Studio
We're passionate about creating beautiful design for startups & leading brands
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current